A welcome to my bastion of insanity. This is updated periodically with discussions about my creativity, books I am working on, and the occasional rant and rave. Enjoy the read!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

New breakthrough

By now, I would imagine the few of you that even read this thing (labor of love I swear it), are sighing whenever you see the title "New Breakthrough!" given my track record. But this time, I honestly believe, thanks to some input from Matthew, that I have found a good way to complete the story and also open some mystery up.

The aforementioned Scarlet who has been talked about for three entries has finally put her foot in the door as a character and it's incredible how she has fleshed out as of late. My previous entry described what I had in mind for her to pick up a leg of the plotline, but I've thrown in a new twist now thanks to the input I received. I like how the character has suddenly progressed, and the way she set up will open the door for her eventual return in sequels if and when that happens.

Also, have taken a 180 in the direction of the story, and made it so the bad guys strikes first. Then its up to Allison Kadmus and Co. to put a stop to it. Still mingling out details, but looks like I may have finally found a happy medium that won't make me want to rip my head off.

More details as I get them sorted.

Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment